Monday, June 22, 2009

Yorick Brown's Long Slow Murder

.
Shia Lebeouf's still yapping his mouth about maybe possibly doing Y: The Last Man at some point and I find myself now hoping that the film adaptation just falls apart completely even though I adore the story and is picked up by another director years from now when this dick-weed can't play Yorick anymore. Boo on him. Says Shia (via):

"Y: The Last Man" is my favorite comic book. It's also [director] DJ Caruso's favorite comic book. We DO want to make it... [Brian K] Vaughn and [Carl] Ellsworth and DJ are writing the script now. The script is not ready to be shot. DJ is making a different movie right now. He’s making “Jack and the Beanstalk”. There’s just other things going on with DJ and I wouldn’t want to make the movie with anybody else because he loves it like I do. But I don’t think Vaughn is trying to give it to anybody else. I think that it is something that’s very realistic, it’s just not in the pipe for the next year."

But Yortick Brown is just too much like that aborted tard Sam Witwicky he plays in the Most Important Epic of our times, Robot Smash'm-up: Part Two, I thought, and poor little Shia just wants to spread his wings and play a wholly different sort of, uh, smart-mouthed jackass first...? Or something? Whatever, dude.
.

1 comment:

Hugh Man said...

Can this not be a tv series? HBO would be great and movies tend to screw these things.