Tuesday, June 02, 2009

George Clooney Sure Did Appreciate...

... the beauty of Sam Rockwell's behind
in Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind, didn't he?


Not that I blame him. Me too, me too!

Anyway, with Moon coming out this weekend, my thoughts have turned to Rockwell. (And as you've seen when that happens my thoughts first turn to his bum. So thanks, George! You've burned it into my consciousness.) But from there this got me thinking (a very dangerous practice indeed!)... Rockwell's starred opposite Drew Barrymore twice and both times were his sexiest performances. Drew brings it out in him! But which wins? Hmm?


.

.
.

5 comments:

Joe Reid said...

I voted Knox. That was the only part of that movie I really remember, and it was the first time Sam made am impression on me. It lasted.

Jason Adams said...

I voted Knox too. I sorta tried to skew the voting a little towards Confessions with all those ass shots since I imagined most people would vote for Charlie's Angels easily without a little prodding towards an even split.

RJ said...

Knox! We get wounded puppy Rockwell and evil Rockwell in the same movie!

J.D. said...

Oh dear lord, that ass.

Anyway, what RJ said.

Sophie said...

Nobody loves Zaphod? I would do him in a heartbeat.