Thursday, May 07, 2009

I Have Problems

My love/lust for Professional Asshole and Sometimes Actor Christian Bale really, really has no bounds at all. He chainsaws ladies in his altogether, starves himself down to Nicole Richie size, stuffs kittens in ATM machines, eats live squirming grubs in my face... and now, after all that, I look at this new Russian poster for Terminator: Salvation (via) and I can't even tell you how many dirty, possibly illegal scenarios ran through my mind within the span of milliseconds:


I am seriously fortunate that there are no Thought Police around for real (yet) because my ass would be jailed a million times over for the dirtiness that poster inspired... something about the firm yet tender touch of those metal skeleton fingers... mmmm... I make myself blush! But seriously... there's got to be slash out there between John Connor and the killer robots, hasn't there? If there isn't there sure as hell ought to be. People like me need our weird-ass fix, dammit!
.

5 comments:

Joe Reid said...

So gross.

test said...

totally acceptable.

test said...

ps. it's his eyes. he has 'rape fantasy' in his eyes..

Jason Adams said...

He does! I see it too. AND I LIKE IT. ;-)

test said...

i just saw this. we were so close at the end when blair kissed marcus, to robot/human action. it was one step away from metal on skin, and so one step away from christian bale on skinless arnie action. SO. CLOSE.