Wednesday, May 13, 2009

But I Love To Watch You Walk Away, Richard Alpert

I actually ended up re-watching about half of last week's episode of Lost the other day (just because the boyfriend missed it the first go-round) and you wanna know what I maintain that that episode's greatest contribution to the series as a whole (hell, to all of humanity) to be even on a second viewing? The following angle of Nestor Carbonell being captured:


Mmhmm. Lookin' good, Nestor.

So tonight is the night! The fifth season finale of Lost! And while I have avoided spoilers I did see a quote somewhere the other day saying tonight's finale is going to leave us wondering how the show can even go on from here. So that sounds possibly exciting, no?

And if you're feeling a little overwhelmed with the billions upon billions of story-threads leading up to tonight's episode, you could do worse than skimming through this quick episode guide at EW that gives some highlights through this season.
.

1 comment:

John T said...

I'm excited, but terrified-every episode of Lost brings me one step closer to the end, and I don't want to get off of this train...though I do want to get onto that island.

I'm hoping that we see the statue again...and Richard Alpert.