Friday, May 29, 2009

All This Talk...

... of Drag Me To Hell today (and I do realize that my posting schedule has been even more manic than usual - and that's saying a lot - but it's the only way I'm keeping myself from staring at the seconds tick by on the clock like I'm trapped in a nightmare where time has slowed to nothing and my feet are encased in molasses, so let's just enjoy the cascade of ridiculousness spewing from me as if it's a soothing balm and not a brow-beating rage, mkay?) is leaving all the other films I'm intent on seeing in the dust. Sam Raimi's Triumphant Return To Horror obscures the other gems out there for a trick so tunnel-visioned as I. But there's so much - too much - to see! I really have no idea how I'll find the time (or the money, natch) to get to all of these films over the next couple of days, but I wanna I wanna I wanna, temper tantrum ad nauseum.


Up is a given. Pixar forever.
Julia has my beloved Tilda actressing up a bitch storm!
The Girlfriend Experience is small Soderbergh, my fave kind.
Adoration is Egoyan with Scott Speedman on top!

It's impossible, impossible. Something's gonna give.
.

No comments: