Friday, April 24, 2009

So Many Spankings... So Little Time

I can already tell here at 10 in the morning that there's just gonna be a whole lot of gratuity on the blog today. It's one of them days. I know, I know, how terrible for us all. But I'm eying the posts I feel like posting and they're just stretching out before me like a smorgasbord of beefcake. Whatcha gonna do, ya know? I go wherever my muse takes me, and sometimes my muse is a tramp.

So with that said, I'd like to wish a pair of fellows a happy birthday today! Firstly, happy 32, Eric Balfour! You've been so kind to the world by not hiding your light - and by light I mean the prime real estate that is your ass (that link is sorta mostly NSFW)- under a bushel. Such kindnesses are always rewarded, my friend. Rewarded, exploited, sometimes I don't see the difference.



And secondly, a very happy 29th going out to Jake's boy-toy, Austin Nichols. All of these pics are from the short-lived HBO series John From Cincinnati, just cuz he looked really good on it, and wore a wet-suit a lot.

.

4 comments:

Pax Romano said...

I have loved Eric ever since 6FU ... and as for Austin, all I can say is, "I don't know Butchie instead".

Joe Reid said...

Aw. I miss JfC and all its wonderful gobbeldygook.

J, you should see that movie where Eric Balfour fucks that girl a whole lot.

Jason Adams said...

I have seen the scenes of that Fucking Movie that were worth seeing, Joseph. That is, the ones with all the fucking.

Joe Reid said...

To the best of my knowledge, there were no other scenes.