Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It Is Matt Dillon's 45th Birthday

I started doing a gratuitous post for Matt Dillon this morning and it suddenly turned into this massive, terrifying, and unwieldy behemoth of a thousand pictures because I couldn't stop staring at him. So I decided to scale it back a bit, lest I break the entire internet by hitting the "post" button. Here are four pictures of him at arguably his prettiest, in Rumble Fish in 1983.


If you do want to see a slew of pictures of Mr. Dillon through the years, click here; they've got a huge gallery (most of it is from his teenybopper years though). Ya know, screw it, here a couple more for good measure...

.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt Dillon is still hot. I would do him in a NY minute.

Jason Adams said...

I thought he was still hot up until a few years ago. Something's gone wrong.

J.D. said...

For some reason I've always wanted to do him with a fiery, unexplained passion. I. D. K.

Glenn said...

Matt at his hottest.

Jason Adams said...

While I agree that he was very hot in that movie, I think he was beginning to show signs, in retrospect, of the weirdness that has now taken him over. Therefore I believe we must travel further back in the Dillon hotness continuum to find the peak of hotness, pre-slow-fade.

I just typed all that.

Anonymous said...

For me, Matt Dillon is STILL HOT and MANLY like he was 20s. I think he and Daniel Day-Lewis looks incredible at their age.

With those little boys in TV and films now, I prefer a REAL MAN like Dillon