Friday, January 09, 2009

Bryan Greenberg Nine Times

.

The winner of this week's "Hot Piece Who Can't Catch A Break" Award goes to Bryan Greenberg, the Hot Piece fresh off the flops Nobel Son, Prime and the TV series October Road, and now starring in one of the pointless husband roles in the "Women Are Terrible People" movie Bride Wars. Says the film critic Roger Ebert:

"The movie is about the brides and their weddings, and that's that. The grooms are in fact remarkably inconsequential, spending a lot of time sitting on couches and watching their brides act out romantic and revenge fantasies."

Sorry, Bryan! You keep on trying though. Preferably with your shirt off.

.
There is nothing - and I mean NOTHING -
sexier than some hot man-on-QTip action.
.

5 comments:

Joe Reid said...

Somehow or other, Bryan Greenberg has become one of my pet causes. He always seems to be unfairly maligned, particularly in Prime, one of the better "I know exactly how sexy I am and plan to use it to my best advantage" performances that young women seem to get away with and young men don't.

Anyway, are we sure he's playing of the grooms? I checked the cast list (for legitimate reasons!) and it's him, Chris Pratt (who was hot on Everwood and less hot getting his teeth knocked out in Wanted), and Steve Howey (Mike Vogel's hot piece brother in that motocross movie, what?). And in the trailer (which I, again, watched for legitimate reasons shut up), Greenberg's walking one of the two screeching harpies down the aisle. So I was thinking...brother? Token gay brother? Dream with me here.

Anyway, any brave souls willing to see the movie and report back?

Jason Adams said...

I'm actually not sure Greenberg is a groom, and I actually did try (for once) to figure that out, there's just NO info that I could find on who plays the husbands. I mean, I only spent a couple minutes looking, that's all I could be bothered, but it really does shape up as pointless, whoever is playing them, because nobody seems to care enough to say. But ANYWAY, no matter what his role, any and everyone in that movie should be deeply ashamed and for that he gets this honor.

RJ said...

He plays Hudson's brother (who, I think some reviews have hinted at) Hathaway might have a fling with b/c her relationship is faltering.

Amanda said...

yes. he is cute!!!! that movie looks lousy

julia said...

I just watched bride wars and greenberg is NOT a husband. he plays kate hudson's brother. and damn does he look good in a tux. :) just saying.