Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cool Cast

.

That right there is the cast for the next television program by the creator of Veronica Mars, Mr. Rob Thomas, called Party Down (via).

Those people are Paul effin' Rudd, Jane effin' Lynch, Ryan effin' Hansen, Martin effin' Starr, Lizzy effin' Caplan, and Ken effin' Marino.

Marino and Hansen were both on Veronica Mars of course, which instantly makes them awesome; the rest are just awesome for other things.

It also stars Adam Scott - he's probably the sixth in the sextet actually; I think Paul Rudd is just an occasional star maybe? - but I don't know him well enough to be excited over his presence (the last thing I saw him in was Step Brothers, and I might remind you how that went).


I think he showed some dudity in that HBO show about fucking though.

Here's what the show is about:

"“Party Down” follows a Los Angeles catering team – a sextet of Hollywood wannabes stuck working for tips while hoping for their “big break.” Each episode of this half-hour comedy finds the hapless catering team working a new event - - and inevitably getting tangled up with the colorful guests and their absurd lives."

Awesome, right? Just one more thing - This show is on something called Starz. As in that channel I've seen when I've been at people's houses where they have like five billion channels and it's one of those ones way up there where you get a nose-bleed? That Starz? Oy vey.
.

2 comments:

Joe Reid said...

God damn it.

Of course, it's going to make it hard to continue the Lizzy Caplan Canceled Show Curse if it's on Starz. What basis would they have to cancel anything?

(And yes, I have decided to hate this show a little because it's on a channel I'll never see. That cast IS fab, though.)

Prospero said...

Paul... oh, Paul! Don't you knpow that me, you and the Gute belong together?