Friday, November 21, 2008

2 Happier Links

Well they hardly out-do the suckiness of the two posts prior, but they are of a more positive spin, much needed to combat the grimness of this morning's news so far...

--- BD has word that the remake of George Romero's dead-sheep horror-show The Crazies will be top-lined by the lovely, the under-used, the hot-piece Timothy Olyphant.

--- Variety has posted the trailer for Darren Aronofsky's The Wrestler online.

Yeah... that's all I gots. Leave me happy news in the comments please! I beg it of you. Even if it's just that you had an especially pleasant experience with a grapefruit for breakfast. I need smiles. Smiles!
.

1 comment:

FDot said...

I saw Milk last night at a screening; the film is just as good as everyone has been saying. You'll enjoy it.

And Josh Brolin is very attractive in person.