Friday, October 24, 2008

Gratuitous Jeffrey Donovan

.

I've had a crush on this fella since he foamed at the mouth and showed off his bum in Blair Witch 2 way back in 2000...


After that turned out to be a disaster I didn't think I'd ever spot him again, but it wasn't too long til he was showing up here and there. I tried to give his show Burn Notice a go - him and Bruce Campbell! - but found myself losing interest in it sorta quickly. Still, he's in Clint Eastwood's Changeling (which opens this weekend in limited release) and he's the only thing I've found myself interested in from the trailer - Wail, Angie! Wail! - so in his honor a lil' something something...

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't get into Burn Notice? I really like that show!
I had not seen the naked butt shot before. Niiiicccccceeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

You must see

"Come Early Morning"

Really great cast including Ashley Judd, Stacey Keach, and that tall chick from That 70's Show. Much shirtless hanging out by Jeffrey. Maybe even some nudity (don't remember). But I'd marry him in a minute.

James Hansen said...

I think he was directed really poorly in CHANGELING. It's so one-note; there are really no dimensions to his performance at all in it. That's a bit of a shame considering how well Clint has done with actors/actresses in his more recent films. Still, Donovan is an interesting performer...I'll just hope for better stuff next time.

NATHANIEL R said...

yes it's too bad that he's so bad in CHANGELING because well... this post!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love Jeffrey Donovan!! Hahaha ;)
It´s my favourite actor!
I did a post in my blog!
http://theadrirockblogs.blogspot.com.es/
Maybe you can´t understand it´s in spanish!