Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Following Picture...

... from David S. Goyer's next film The Unborn
is FREAKING ME THE FUCK OUT:


Ahhhh!!!! Freaky shit, freaky shit! WTF!

There's a whole gallery of stills over at STYD, which thankfully includes this next image, which counter-acts the above horror with the sweet balm that is a shirtless Cam "Never Back Down" Gigandet:


Okay, that made me feel a little better.


Ahhh!!! Ahhh!!! Ahhh!!!

Deep breaths, deep breaths.... anyway, Goyer's mostly known for his writing (The Dark Knight, anyone?), but he's dipped his toes into directorial waters before, namely with a little fright flick called The Invisible. Yeah... nobody remembers that movie. I remember the trailer, which annoyed me for months. Hopefully The Unborn is better. It also has a trailer now:
.


.
The Unborn is out on January 9th
(aka where most movies go to die).
.

2 comments:

Joe Reid said...

WHAT THE HOLY FUCK??

Don't do that to me!

Ross said...

I have a bit of a kink in my neck - would you massage it for me?