Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Which Is Hotter?

.

Paul Newman as a Brick or a Quick?
Pollitt or Ben, that is.

A bit of an unfair question since these two films - Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and The Long, Hot Summer - are both from 1958, prime Newman time, and... I mean, how can one choose? He's as lovely in one as he is the other. He's queerer in Cat though, and that don't hurt.

Also, in doing "research" for this post, I stumbled upon this image of Warren Beatty in The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone:


Onto my queue we go!
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it bad that I want to suck the marrow out of Warren's jawbone?

Anonymous said...

Neither Newman. Cool hand Luke is the hottest

Glenn said...

I... but... wha... huh... umm... omg...

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say LONG HOT SUMMER Newman.

Damn, I forget how smokin he was in his prime.