Monday, August 25, 2008

Pic of the Day

I'm trying to figure out how exactly I'm supposed to read the fact that the following is the first officially released still for the Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor movie I Love You, Phillip Morris:


(via) I mean... perhaps my mind is just poised to interpret this sort of thing too much in minutia. If I hadn't seen those wacky Versace-costumed on-set pictures before, I might not even have such a twinge of fear towards everything associated with the film - my original reaction to news of the film was one of cautious excitement. I'm... I'm just hopeful that we're getting Eternal Sunshine Carrey here and not Ace Ventura Carrey.

So I find myself analyzing Carrey's haircut and Ewan's earring, when I should just be relieved that the first officially released still is of two reasonably popular actors thisclose to kissing.
.

No comments: