Thursday, August 14, 2008

At Least Sixty To Seventy Percent

.

That's approximately the total amount of shirtlessness we get of Jason Statham in this less-than-one-minute-long teaser trailer for The Transporter 3... which leads me to believe that somebody had the realization they needed to have with regards to Mr. Statham's career. Yes please! Here's the goodies grabbed... so to speak:


Watching this in slow-motion as I had to do to take these shots - I know; tough job - I realized that there appears to be an extended fight scene in this movie in which Statham rips the clothes right off his body to use as weapons. I... I don't have anything to add to that. Except my 12 bucks.

I know that I've seen (and immediately forgotten) both of the previous Transporter flicks before; the only thing I remember was the talk that it was insinuated in the second one that Statham's character could be gay.... well, I hope we get more of that. Minus insinuation, plus explicitness. Thank you!
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he's so perfect