Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Am Two Birthday Itty Bitty Links

.
Happy birthday, Scott Foley! Happy birthday, Brian Austin Green! And Forest Whitaker and Terry O'Quinn and Brigitte Nielson! Happy birthday... um... Linda Ronstadt. Hmmmm... I know there's SOMEBODY that I'm forgetting here...

Ahem. I am having trouble caring about pulling my head out of my ass today. Blogging's gonna be light, y'all. So here are two bits of interest that will just have to do.

--- Give "Em Elle - Kristen Bell will be returning for an arc for the new season of Heroes. Dammit! I really wanted to quit watching that show. But they might have Elle drinking a Slurpee again and not be sure where to rest it as a psychotic cheerleader comes towards her and I for one cannot miss such hilarity. (Seriously - that's the only part of the entire 2nd season - shirtless Sylar notwithstanding - that I remember liking.)

--- Let's Do The Ghost-Face Again - Um... Scream 4? Seriously, Weinsteins? I... I can't comment on this. I'll get excited about it in spite of myself, I know it. Sigh.
.

2 comments:

Herbaliscous said...

YAY! Go Kristen! My mate's a journalist and he has seen a short trailer for Season 3. I won't spoil anything for you but I think you'll be a very happy man, JA...

J.D. said...

OMG, Brigitte!