Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's Dancy-Time!

Is there any way that I'll be able to sidestep the fact - and it's a fact; it was carved into granite eons ago - that about 85% of my interest in Savage Grace (which is finally out this weekend here in NYC) stems from a purely prurient interest in watching pretty pretty Hugh Dancy flit about with some sexy facial hair in period costumes and romance both Julianne Moore and her son... at the same time? I know, I know, that's dirty. I should feel ashamed. But I don't care! It's like the end of Chinatown - including the incest bit - only instead of saying "Forget it, Jake; it's Chinatown" this movie's saying "Forget it, JA; it's Dancy." Just like that! Logic go bye bye. It's Dancy, man.


(most pics via here)
.

1 comment:

RJ said...

That 4th pic is hot . . . but that 6th one is uber creep.