Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy 37, Nathan Fillion!

.

When I woke up this morning, I had no idea it'd turn out to be such a Joss-centric day. Not that there's anything wrong with that - quite the contrary - but still, it's a surprise. A lovely surprise.

A very happy birthday going out to the one and only Malcolm Reynolds, aka Captain Tightpants, aka Nathan Fillion, the woefully underrated actor who played the head-dog on Whedon's Firefly and spin-off film Serenity and the evil preacher man on the final season of Buffy. Lately I do believe he's been doing something or other on Desperate Housewives but I refuse to admit that fact to myself so let's move on. He was terrific in Waitress! Inspiring Hot Ass Pies. Speaking of hot ass...

.

5 comments:

sparky2379 said...

(even though im posting this hours later, normally your page is one of the first things i'd see and so the following comment would be apropos). folgers are liars. the best part of waking up is nathan fillion's ass in your face.

Marius said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you . . . for posting this! I love Nathan. Firefly was such a great show. It's a shame the show was cancelled.

NATHANIEL R said...

i love this show. and Fillion.

and if he was my gynecolist (er...) well, who can blame Keri in Waitress?

Nielle said...

OH this makes me want to celebrate capt tightpants every day :) thank you haha

Josh said...

i would to eat his ass!!!!