Tuesday, February 05, 2008

John Mayer's Bikini Bingo

I've already expressed the shame, the guilt, that I experience with regards to my unfortunate - yet unkillable - crush on John Mayer, so nobody give me any lip! There's no turning back for me, I was lost a long time ago... probably around the time I first stared into the cold dead eyes of a shirtless Joe Penny in an ad for Jake and the Fatman in TV Guide. Anyway, here's Mr. Mayer sporting a Borat-inspired neon-green deck-wear ensemble on a cruise the other day (via here, where there are more shots if you so desire) and getting all gay on some dude. (God I love him) Just kill me now.

(click em to embiggen em)
.

4 comments:

RJ said...

Hot.

Anonymous said...

I love the wierd snippets I keep reading everywhere that seem to indicate that John Mayer hosted some sort of cruise?!? And it also seems like he flitted about being funny and what not on said cruise? I think all celebrities should have a mandatory cruise week, you pay 5000 dollars and get to watch Marg Helgenberger dance around naked while eating shrimp cocktail out of a giant seashell, then land in Jamaica and get your hair braided with the Hoff.

-bri, i mean "anonymous"

Jason Adams said...

I know! It seems so weird that he was there on this fan cruise and running around. If this did happen with other celebrities, I would go into bankruptcy quick. Like, I'd buy every ticket to the Jake Gyllenhaal one, and then stalk him around the boat for a week. OIL ME UP, JAKEY! MISSED A SPOT! Sigh.

Anonymous said...

dude, that could totally be a horror movie, a poor innocent celebrity trapped on a cruise ship with his insane fan. Poor Jake's ankles would be broken before the ship even left the dock...