Friday, February 01, 2008

Happy Birthday, Michael C. Hall

.

Michael C. Hall turns 37 today. My familiarity with Mr. Hall is somewhat limited... about as limited as my cable package, since I'm HBO-less and Showtime-free, and therefore only seen bits and pieces of his best known work, as the gay one on Six Feet Under and the lovable serial killer Dexter. Lovable Serial Killer! So right up my alley. Dexter's a show I keep meaning to rent the DVDs of to catch up... but then, the same thing goes for SFU and I've been terribly lackadaisical over them as well.

All this is to say: shame on me. My bad. I am missing out, it seems.

.

6 comments:

RJ said...

You're in luck, CBS is gonna be airing this show soon. Dramatically edited, I take it.

That last picture is disturbingly hot

Joe Reid said...

The degree to which Michael C. Hall got hotter once he started playing a serial killer is troubling, to say the least.

Glenn Dunks said...

You really do need to see Six Feet Under. One of my five favourite series ever.

Pax Romano said...

What a talent! Not just in 6FU and Dexter, but also on stage.

Marius said...

I agree with Glenn; Six Feet Under is a great show. Also one of my favorite shows . . . ever! Lauren Ambrose, Frances Conroy, and Michael C. Hull are terrific. And thank goodness for Alan Ball.

zooplah said...

Hehe, yeah totally hot. I would love to be that hot at 37. In fact, I would love to have been half that hot at half of 37. And judging from the first photo, he looks like he's got it downstairs as well.