Thursday, November 29, 2007

Today's Mood

Here's to a VERY Happy Birthday for the amazing Anna Faris!
Doing to Ryan Reynolds exactly what I'd do if I met him:


Samantha James (Anna Faris),
Just Friends

"You and I are gonna be the greatest musical manager team
since Jessica Simpson and her father
only you and I get to mreow and they can't,
'cause it's illegal. I looked it up."

I know I've talked about how incredibly funny Faris is in this otherwise mediocre (at best) movie - hell, she's incredibly funny in every movie she's done - but it bears repeating, especially since she still ain't getting the respect she deserves. I'm gonna keep on hitting this same note until somebody out there listens!

Now I'm just counting the minutes until Gregg Araki's Smiley Face hits DVD in January so I can laugh once more. I won't laugh until then, I swear to Christ!


Okay I lied; that picture totally has me cracking up. Love ya, Anna!
.

1 comment:

J.D. said...

I'm pretty sure she's part of some kind of advanced species of humaniod aliens that dwell on earth in secrecy, sharing their brilliance... like Laura Linney and Alfonso Cuaron. Yeah, that's it!