Monday, October 15, 2007

Marlon, Monty & Me

Y'all thought you knew my levels of spazziness?

Y'all don't know nuthin! This is how I just wasted half an hour:


Yes, that's my head photoshopped on some lucky dude's body (note: it's director Fred Zinnemann, says IMDb) sandwiched between Marlon Brando and Monty Clift. And yeah, my head's too big for his body and I couldn't quite get it to look natural, but about halfway through working on it I suddenly stepped outside of myself and realized hey, I am completely out of my mind, so I stopped. And then decided to post it! Because I apparently have nothing else to say today, and my insanity is always good for some humor, I think. It keeps me amused, at least.

This is as good an opportunity as any, I suppose, to remind everyone that the Montgomery Clift Blog-a-thon is happening at The Film Experience on this Wednesday, October 17th! Make sure y'all check it out! (I'm sure Nat loves getting lumped together with me being totally deranged like this...)
.

3 comments:

RJ said...

wow...

Jason Adams said...

"Wow" = You're fucking creeping me out? Or "wow" = um.... you're REALLY fucking creeping me out? I think those are really the only options there. Yeah. Uh. [runs away]

RJ said...

or wow as in you're a GENIUS!