Friday, September 07, 2007

I Miss His Ass

Whose ass, you ask? Jamie Bamber's, of course. How can I miss something I've never had, you ask? Is it even possible? Yes, it's possible, and I am the living embodiment of such absolute truth. You can miss an ass you've never had. What am I even talking about? Gah. It's now 78 days until the Battlestar Galactica: Razor movie airs, and Mr. Bamber haunts my brain. My addled, exhausted brain, yes, but nonetheless, he haunts. Yes, there are better actors and richer characters on the show. This is not what I'm talking about. This -


- is what I'm talking about.
.

2 comments:

John T said...

He is a hunk. By the way, are you going to be doing another do, dump, or marry any time soon? I remember Bamber was in the last one.

Jason Adams said...

I do want to do another one soon, I just keep being indecisive on whom to choose as our threesome. Heh, threesome. Christ I'm five years old.

But yes, soon; in fact, I'll try and come up with one for next week! (if I set a deadline then it'll force me to do it, see?)