Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bloggerrific

Sorry for the late start today - Blogger decided not to load all morning long. And what am I supposed to do with my morning, dearest Blogger, if you don't allow me a forum to spew my filth in, huh? Sheesh. It's not like I have work to do at my job or anything.

Anyway, seems it's up now. For now. We'll see. Hopefully this lil' missive won't be all it'll allow me to post today... that'd be a waste of everyone's time, wouldn't it? Hmm, perhaps I ought to make this post worthwhile. Here we go:


Wasn't really ever gonna find a reason to post those again, and they're fine filler. Think the next Bond flick will exploit Craig's ass as much as the last one? Keep hope alive!
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so delightful that there is finally a James Bond worth f@#king!

Anonymous said...

Now that is the bulge that creamed a thousand pants!