Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Kristen Bell is Perfect

.

Let's just get this outta the way, cuz you already know I feel this way - Kristen Bell is perfect. She's proven for three years on Veronica Mars that she's got the acting chops to make a somewhat-bitter-pill of a girl seem real and tough and fragile and human. And then on top of that she's just jaw-droppingly hot, she's got comic timing out the ying-yang, she can sing and she can dance... and anyway, it's my first female gratuitous post, and I can't think of a better suspect. Here's to a long career, Kristen! You mad genius, you.

.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling so confused....this is the hottest woman ever. I love those pictures where her hair is down and she looks natural.

Jason Adams said...

She is so confusing. I have to remind myself that she's like 5 foot tall and I'd just have to snuggle with her in the palm of my hand she's so tiny.

Anonymous said...

She's SO cute but then there are pics where she's HOT SHIT!

Marius said...

She's lovely. She kind of reminds me of Christina Applegate in that last picture. I’ve never seen an episode of Veronica Mars. It’s sad but true. I feel deprived.

Jason Adams said...

Blasphemy! You are deprived. Catch up with it on DVD if you ever get a chance, it plays even better that way.

And man you've gotta be bored with today's posts then. ;-)

Glenn Dunks said...

She is seriously the sexiest woman around right now. Just gorgeous.

Here's hoping she goes to bigger (but most likely not better) things now that Veronica Mars has finished.