Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bye Bye Veronica

.

Alright, so we've got two hours here on the East Coast of the United States until the final two episodes of Veronica Mars will go ricocheting through the atmosphere on tiny little waves of light and through wires and into my beleaguered, anticipatory pupils. I've got a bottle of bourbon and a pack of cigarettes and a large box of kleenex all ready for the offing.

I may try to post after the show is over, if my eyes haven't welled shut or my body hasn't lifted itself off the chair and reflexively tossed itself out the window. Otherwise, peace be with you all and have a lovely evening. That ear-shattering wailing sound that you will close your windows to will just be lil' ol' me, mending a broken soul; pay it no mind.

And tomorrow I'll bring the chloroform, y'all bring the molotov cocktails - CW here we come!
.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You little terrorist, you...but who we chloroforming?

Jason Adams said...

Ourselves.

Anonymous said...

got ya...

Anonymous said...

I assumed you were gonna carry off Chris Lowell or something

Jason Adams said...

He can carry me off. I'm most definitely the Damsel in Distress here.

Barry said...

But why the no more Veronica? Isn't the FBI thing still up in the air? June 15th?

I am soooooooooooo buying all three seasons on DVD.

Jason Adams said...

I have like 0.005% hope and 99.995% despair, in regards to the FBI spin-off's chances. I reeeeeally don't think it'll happen. Rob Thomas doesn't think it'll happen, so that's good enough (good being a relative term here) for me.

But hey, maybe the sky will open up and it will rain happiness. Sigh.

Unknown said...

It's just starting here now...

sigh

Barry said...

If Dawn Ostroff does say FBI is a go, I will scream. :D

Hopefully the sky will open up and rain happiness.

Glenn Dunks said...

I swear I read yesterday that it had been officially axed. Which is sad. Very sad.

But, at least it's bowing out while it's still classic and we don't have to go through all this to-and-fro again next year.

Barry said...

FBI people. Please don't lose hope in the FBI show with VM. It could still happen.