Tuesday, May 22, 2007

5 Off The Top Of My Head - Veronica's Backup

Sure she's a spunky gal, but Veronica Mars wouldn't have made it far without these five folks at her side:

Wallace

Yes, okay... Logan, ugh

Weevil

Mac!

Backup

Sigh. Now I'm depressed.

I hope we see Backup in this episode. He didn't die or anything, did he? I don't remember him dying, but it's been such a long time since we've seen him. Sounds like we'll be seeing plenty of these folks in tonight's episodes at least. And I didn't include Pa Mars because I already posted on him earlier, so don't go yelling.

And I was considering making a seperate list of all the recurring characters that we've grown to love over 3 years that weren't exactly V's pals... people like the entire rest of the Echolls clan (Dad! Mom! Sis!!!) and Dick and Kendall and Sheriff Lamb but this is depressing me, all this "end of show" talk, so I have to go drink a chocolate milkshake now or something, anything, to make me feel better.
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I love Mac!

I hope you are prepared for LoVe to get together b/c they will...this being the finale and all.


if you DID do a post about villains and the villainous...Alyson Hanigan!

How about notable guest stars!

Sorry...I'm grieiving

Jason Adams said...

I almost could've done a list just on Buffy people who were on VM - Aly and Charisma and Joss!

I just figured I wasn't gonna mention Mac or Wallace most specifically otherwise, so I went with this list cuz they had to be mentioned.

And yeah, grieving here too. Sigh.

And god I don't want it to end with LoVe walking into the sunset. RETCH.

tony libido said...

I was glad to have that one last time with deputy Leo.

sad we saw so little of weevil since the dean's death.

very sad that we will never see the return of Kendall, cause you know how hard it is to kill Charisma/Cordelia.

Mixed feelings about Dick actually having human feelings.

muted, numb grief about tonight

Jason Adams said...

I loved Dick's scene with his father. I almost teared up when he called his brother by his real name.

I don't know any spoilers, but the title of the final episode is The Bitch Is Back and, along with that mention of Kendall's body not having been found last week, it does make one... wonder...