Wednesday, May 02, 2007

5 Off The Top Of My Head - Hot Chicks

With last night's Veronica Mars reminding me of my delusions that if given the opportunity I would have the sexual relations with Kristen Bell (more likely scenario - we'd put on footie-pajamas and watch a scary movie), I give you a totally off-the-cuff list of five ladies (besides Miss Bell, of course) I've had these kinds of wholly unnatural feelings for lately.

And I dare you to find the thing they all have in common! I double dare ya!

Marley Shelton

Rosario Dawson

Sydney Tamiia Poitier

Vanessa Ferlito

Rose McGowan
.
This ground was covered wonderfully at The Film Experience awhile back (when it was more relevant, you say? Sorry, in the world I live in Grindhouse has been #1 for WEEKS... it's called Crazyland and I am the Mayor), with a couple other gals that could've made the cut - loves ya, Zoe Bell - check that out here.
.

6 comments:

Marius said...

Marley and Vanessa are both cute. Vanessa kind of reminds me of Soledad O’Brien. I’ve always liked Rose and Rosario. I’ve never fantasized about being with a woman, but I’m sure it’s loads of fun.

Also, your new banner is cool, but I have mixed feelings about it. I liked Sarah, the main character, but her behavior in the end was a little unsettling. She totally screwed Juno. I was kind of expecting it, but the story was so biased in favor of Sarah. Yes, Juno made a bad decision, but the circumstances were far from normal. We all make mistakes.

Jason Adams said...

I was looking at pics of Juno for the banner, too, but they were all too dark. Juno's awesome, and yes, she gets royally screwed at the end of the movie. But that's part of what's so freaky about the movie, I think, and why it lingers - Sarah has no moral high ground at the end, and is just as bad as the monsters.

Unknown said...

I've always had a secret desire to touch breasts. I like them. I don't know what I'd do if I'd found some presented to me, but I think I'd figure it out. So yeah,I guess I have an unfullfilled girl desire. But have I gone out of my way for it? No.
Christopher

J.D. said...

Well, in the world I live in, everyone is on anti-depressants, Wild Hogs made 35x as much as ATHF:MFFT, and Kate Winslet doesn't have an Oscar. I call it...

HELL!!!!!!!

Jason Adams said...

Kate Winslet has 32 Oscars!

"ATHF:MFFT"

I can't for the life of me figure out what that abbreviation is for. "As the Hogs Fuck: Mexicans For Free Towels"? "A Trophy Hole Found: Men Full For Thanksgiving"?

J.D. said...

[ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!]

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters, the film I said made Casablanca look like Norbit. Seriously.

It.

Is.

AWESOME.

And she should, JA. She really should. [sighs]