Monday, April 23, 2007

5 Off The Top Of My Head - Super Villains

With Spider-Man 3 apparently dominating my mind - not to mention the airwaves - right now, I give you this completely random, in no specific order, and incredibly-likely-to-change-tomorrow list of five of my favorite super-villains.

Doc Ock (Alfred Molina),
Spider-Man 2

Selena (Faye Dunaway),
Supergirl

General Zod (Terence Stamp)
Superman II

Elijah "Mr. Glass" Price (Samuel L. Jackson),
Unbreakable

Catwoman (Michelle Pfeiffer),
Batman Returns
.

2 comments:

Jwise said...

Faye Dunaway's Selena is one of the most underappreciated villians ever--ditto with the film! They're both supposed to be SUPER over the top and campy brilliance. Now if only I could get my hands on the Omega Hedron!

Jason Adams said...

I totally agree. I feel bad for Faye Dunaway, her campy performances in this and Mommy Dearest basically destroyed her career, and I think she's brilliant in both films. And not just for the glee the campiness brings, but I think they're both genuinely, picture-appropriate, terrific performances.