Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bijou's Head, Spidey's Guns

Happy Oscar Day! What's the deal with there already being red carpet coverage happening on E! anyway? It's like 10 in the morning in LA! God.

Anyway, this post has nothing to do with the Oscars; Rather, two projects that make me hard but will surely not be coming anywhere near that red carpet next February - Hostel Part II and Spider-Man 3. Specifically two new images that are right on up my alley.

First, the new NSFW poster for Hostel Part II, which was unveiled at New York's ComiCon this weekend (no, I did not go and yes, I do regret it). I'm just providing a link here, cuz it's NSFW, as I said, so if you don't want to see a naked and decapitated Bijou Phillips, refrain from hitting this link, please. I will not be held liable for your trauma.


And second, the above much more safe-for-work shot (via film ick) from Spidey 3, which... I'm such a geek, but this is hotness. Show it off, Spidey/Venom; show that shit off. Damn.

It could be that the pose reminds me of this shot of Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman that's making me all a'twitter... could be....
.

No comments: