Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Today's Mood

.

Marc (Elliott Spiers),
Paperhouse

"I'm not a drawing!"


Paperhouse, one of my all-time-fave movies, isn't represented well enough out in the World Wide Web. You can hardly find a single picture! It's sadistic, I tells ya.

So I'm doing something about it! It's one of the most beautiful films I've ever seen, so this wrong must be righted. Here, without further ado (not to mention without any context for each shot - which is surely beneficial to the majority of people who've never seen this little seen film), are some screengrabs I made of this film's beauty. Click on any of them for a larger version.


The sixth and seventh shots give me the chills. Shudder. Scariest scene EVER.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those screencaps look pretty cool! I read the info on the movie but sucks that it's not available in Region 1 DVD. :(

Anonymous said...

bummer, netflix doesn't have it.

Jason Adams said...

Yeah, it's still not available on Region 1 dvd, just abroad... I ordered one from Austrailia which I can watch on my computer. Sucks! I want to know who I need to blow to get it released here.