Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Big Brother - It's On!

...

So I've got too much alone time this week, with the boyfriend out of town, and think I might be going a little stir-crazy in the evenings. Nowhere is this more evident than in the sudden violent drunken rage that I erupted into last evening during Big Brother: All Stars.

I was so... angry... during the entire episode.

Erika, let me just tell you now - if you ever receive a dead squirrel in the mail, I am your man.

And Danielle, I adore you, and hate that this Crypt-Keeper-looking, fake-boobed whore has violated your trust like this. You are so much better than her! I love you, Dani!

Reading back through this post I'm realizing there's some truth to what the boyfriend says about the people in the BB house being my "friends." I've gotten a little too emotionally invested in this show. I was drunk-dialing my mother during commercial breaks and screaming at her about how horrible Erika was and how unjust it all is. The shame.

Seriously, Erika, watch your back. If I ever happen upon you in person, I'll have one word for you:

Shiv.

If anyone has any desire to know what the hell I'm talking about (and I doubt anyone does, but I'm just offering in case) you can read recaps of the show over at TVgasm.

Oh, and I love you, Neil Patrick Harris. That is all.

...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa...

two words...

1. kuh

2. razy

except for the doogie thing.

-TM

DL said...

Erika's disgusting. So is Mike Boogie. And I know what you mean about the contestants being your friends. I feel the same way.

NATHANIEL R said...

NPH is the only celebrity who's ever checked me out so naturally i love him too. I seriously got the up and down!

emilio estevez glared at me once. but not in the good way so that doesn't count.

wait what were you talkin' bout again?