Thursday, June 02, 2005

...and Welcome

Hi. This is going to be very brief, since out of nowhere my boss is suddenly throwing a temper tantrum the size of Calcutta, and I am the call boy to his every beck.

You see, normally, as in 97% of the time, I'll be free and clear to make fascinating posts the likes of which have never been written (cue trumpets), but of course (cut trumpets, cue violins and meandering pity parade) the minute I'm typing my hellos and bienvawhatevers, the boss begins to hyperventilate that no one is returning his calls at 6pm at night. Cue my ass to the espresso machine.

Anyway, hello, and welcome to this wonderful land sprung from my endless boredom (no, not bosom, you need to re-google if you ended up here, bosom seekers). Usually, I promise, I will make a fine host, ring-leader, and all-about delightful scamp.

No comments: